Resort Changes due to Covid-19
As of April 15, 2020
The wellness of Vacation Station’s guest and staff is always our top priority. We are closely monitoring the health and safety situation.
We have always followed protocols for disinfection and disease prevention. Given the current situation, and guidance from the CDC, we have intensified our efforts around the best practices for virus protection.
Our Resort and Office will remain open to Owners and Seasonal residents only at this time. We ask that you call when possible to discuss any questions or concerns rather than visiting in person. If you must visit the office in person, we ask that you use the walk-up window inside our Camp Store. Limit, one person at a time please. Propane and Firewood are available by appointment. The restrooms and playground remain closed until the Executive order is lifted.
We will begin taking Transient Campers May 1st, 2020.
Reservations can be made online or over the phone, payments can be made by credit card over the phone or checks mailed or dropped at the office window.
April Cancellation Policy-Short term reservations with arrival dates on or before April 30th, 2020 are eligible for a full refund with no cancellation fee or rebooking for a later date.
Guests: You are the primary person responsible for you and your family’s health. We cannot guarantee anyone’s safety from any virus during your stay at the Resort.
- Practice Social Distancing: while walking, biking and in general out in the park you must keep 6’ distance between others.
- Do not congregate in groups.
- No Visitors (other than immediate family) at this time.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home or in your RV and seek medical attention, if needed.
- Take normal, healthy precautions that you would during flu season. The CDC recommends frequent hand washing, the use of hand sanitizers and social distancing.
- Safety is our number one priority. These steps, along with guest personal precautions will help Vacation Station play our part in keeping our community safe and healthy.
Please be understanding that as this situation progresses, there will be changes to policies and protocols. We are all doing our Best!
To stay informed with the most recent updates related to Covid-19, please refer to the following sources: